Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Trip to Likely


Daisy Fields

Wild Daisys in 100 Mile House

Blue Daises??

Wild Flowers

Aspens on the way at Chasm

Moose Jaw at Likely
Wild Flowers Near Horsefly

Single Flower in Quenel Forks

One White One

Flowers at Grave in Quenel Forks
All the above noted pictures were taken on a trip to the Cariboo / Chilcotin area of Northern British Columbia Canada - what a great place to visit - the flowers were wonderful and the scenery outstanding.. Some of these pictures are manipulated and changed a little with the HDR program and others are straight out of my camera.. I would go back there in an instant - its a beautiful place and the people we met were very friendly.. the only drawback was the Mosquitoes - I was 2lbs lighter by the time I got back to Lower Mainland!!!!

SOME HDR ...........

Swans at Deroche

Cruise Ship Terminal - Vancouver

Shaw Tower - Vancouver

The journey continues with the HDR worked pictures - recently I have been trying my hand at re-doing "older" pictures using the HDR program ... surprising results and the more one does the more the program is understood.. This IS fun !!! Hope you like the results...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful flowers! I love the way you've explored the aspects of daisies in unusual ways.